A Blogging Platform
A beautiful blogging platform for the JankariTech peoples.
This should start a development server on port 3000.
Publish a Blog
- Create a md file inside
- Add meta information at the top
--- title: Unit Testing with VueJS authorName: John Doe authorAvatar: https://some.link.jpg (must be an image URL) authorLink: https://github.com/John createdAt: 02/10/2022 (must be in format dd/mm/yyyy) tags: vue, jest, unit, testing (separate multiple items with a comma `,` character) banner: https://some.link.jpg (must be an image URL) seriesTitle: Unit Testing is Fun (if only this post belongs to a series, optional) episode: 1 (episode number of the series, optional) ---
- Wrap meta information with two horizontal lines
- Add the main content below the last horizontal line
--- meta information... --- # heading 1 some content # heading 2 other content
- Check for your markdown files compatibility with the blog site
This will check the markdown files inside
src/assetsfolder for the following:
- Missing meta information
- No use of 1st heading tag (
#) inside the main content
- Dead/Insecure image links
- If these all checks are good, make the PR with a new markdown file as a brand-new blog post.