RedisFish is a convenient, cross-platform, data-focused Redis GUI client🌈🌈🌈. Maybe you will like it.
v 1.0.0, I have received a lot of useful feedback from friends, thank you very much!
Formerly RedFish, renamed due to the same name
language: 简体中文 English
- Redis basic type data processing
- The status of data processing is distinguished by color. For example, in hash type data, blue represents new data, yellow represents edited data, etc.
- Data multi-selection processing
- The data in the table can be edited directly by
double-clicking, or it can be enlarged by the shortcut key of
- JSON auto format
- JSON viewing and editing
- key list paging query
- The key list can be filtered by prefix grouping, support
+, select in settings
- The key list supports two different modes: the list is displayed directly and classified into folders according to the prefix, which can be switched in the settings.
- The console supports two different modes: single command execution and multi-command execution at the same time
- Support log function, view execution command log
- Database monitoring, supports cpu usage, memory usage, number of connected clients, number of clients waiting for blocking commands
- Graphical operation of publish/subscribe function
- Dark mode
- Multi-language support, support Chinese, English, automatically switch according to the system
- Automatic update (currently only on mac)
- Data Zoom:
Right-clickthe data to open the data zoom editor, including text and json modes, can be automatically recognized