This is a game where horses compete in 8 different lanes.
Check out the live example.
- Custom horse names
- Live leaderboard
- Results list with lane number and horse name
- It is where the race takes place.
- When the race starts, the horses complete the race by progressing between 0.01-1 within every 50 milliseconds.
- Where horses are named.
- It checks if any horse’s name is empty and disables the start (button) according to the starting status of the race.
- It is the interface shown at the time of the race.
- Sorts the horses with their names within the 100 position and instantly according to these values.
- At the end of the race, it shows the results and provides a restart (button) to bring the race to the starting position.
- It prints the horse’s name and lane number on the screen according to the order of finishing the race.