A minimalist starting point for your next Vue composable.
- ? TypeScript by default
- ?️♀️ Vue as peer dependency (minimal bundle size)
- ? Vue 2 & 3 support using vue-demi
- ? Testing using Jest
- ? Exports cjs, esm and global bundles
- ? Demo ready to be written and bundled using Vite
- ? Edit variables, implement, test, publish
Build the package:
Build with watcher:
Run the demo:
Build the demo:
Lint the package:
Run test suite:
- [ ] Edit package.json
- [ ] Remove .vscode folder (containing recommended extensions)
- [ ] Edit README.md.
- [ ] Implement my composable.
- [ ] Test my composable.
- [ ] Make a demo of my composable in the
- [ ] Document my composable.
- [ ] Publish on NPM, awesome-vue, vue-forum, Vue Discord.
You are more than welcome to improve this starter template.
Just submit your changes via pull request and I will review them before merging.
If you are making a fix on the template, you can use the
main branch and send a pull request.
If you are adding a new features, please create a new branch with a name describing your feature (
my-new-feature), push to your branch and then submit a pull request.