SurrealDB Explorer is a simple database viewer/editor for SurrealDB. It’s a nice temp solution for a desktop application until the official version is released.
- Multiple connection configuration
- Simple query formatting/completion
- Save queries and run them again in the future
- View your tables and their data, create/delete records (editing coming soon)
- Follow record links from table viewer, (ie; you have “user:1” in a field, click it and it will open the user record)
I hacked this together pretty quickly over a couple of days, so there may be some minor problems I haven’t found yet.
If you find any bugs, please report them on the github page or kindly submit a pr <3
You can download the latest version from the releases page
The app is not signed, so you will get warnings on windows, and mac, you will need to run a command to allow it to run.
- Download the app and extract it, then move it to applications
- Open your terminal and run:
sudo xattr -rd com.apple.quarantine /Applications/SurrealDB\ Explorer.app
Alternatively, you can run the app, then go to
System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General and click “Open Anyway”