CMATCH 🎨 🧑🎨
A small color matching app written in Vue.js. 🎨 🧑🎨
As an artist, I often find myself wondering about good color schemes. To address this problem, I wrote a small web app that gives you a complementary color in hex from a source color in hex.
DEPLOYED PROJECT ON NETLIFY 🚀
To view a live deployed version of this project, click here: VIEW
SET IT UP 📥
Make sure you have the following tools installed and available from the command line:
Once you have these tools installed, execute these steps:
- 1.) Get the source code:
$ git clone https://github.com/iamtheblackunicorn/cmatch
- 2.) Change directory into the source’s root directory:
$ cd cmatch
- 3.) Install the project’s dependencies:
$ npm install
- 4.) Run Vue’s development server:
$ npm run serve
- 5.) Optional: To compile this project, run this command:
$ npm run build
CMatch does the following: Simply put a color as a hexadecimal number into the input field and click the
SHIFT button. You will get the complementary color below that button.
- Initial release.
- Upload to GitHub.
- Styling finalized.
- Deployment on Netlify.
- CMatch 🎨 🧑🎨 by Alexander Abraham 🖤 a.k.a. “The Black Unicorn” 🦄
- Licensed under the MIT license.