A Statamic plugin to add a Tab Fieldtype. Add tabs anywhere you have other fields!
Install this plugin using composer.
composer require eminos/statamic-tabs
- Add Tabs anywhere you need them. Entry, side panel, Replicator set, Bard set, Global set, etc…
- Doesn’t touch your other field data, ie. the data is not scoped.
- Conditionally show/hide a tab. You add the conditions just as with any other field.
- Optionally add an icon to the tab.
- You can search and pick an Iconify icon (over 150 000 icons!) if you have the Iconify Addon installed.
You just add a Tab field whereever you want to start a new tab.
All the fields that comes after it (and that are not an other tab field) will end up in that tab.
- Show if there are validation errors on a field inside a tab
- Nested tabs?!
- Improve accessibility, keyboard navigation etc.
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.