A simple Vuetify-based project to upload and display exported collection files from Postman directly in the browser.
The latest version ist deployed as GitHub Page: dersvenhesse.github.io/postman-collection-viewer.
npm install and use either
npm run dev for development or
npm run build for production.
- Listing requests from an uploaded collection file, with the following information per request:
- method and url
- path (each parent folders name and the requests name)
- events (e.g. test, prerequest, postrequest) in a fold-out
- Filtering listed requests by name
- Theme changes (to dark or light) don’t apply to code blocks until reloading
- The code has inspirations from gopalkildoliya/postman-collection-viewer