Nuxt + Locomotive Scroll
Starter template for parallax effects & smooth scrolling experience. Empower your Nuxt project in no time.
See it in action → LIVE DEMO
Boilerplate provides many pre-configured modules such as
- Locomotive Scroll → A smooth-scroll library with powerfull built-in solutions
- GSAP → Professional-grade animation for the modern web
- Windi CSS → Next generation utility-first CSS framework
- LazySizes → High performance and SEO friendly lazy loader for images
- PWA module → Zero config PWA solution for Nuxt.js
- Font Loader → Simple, modern and lightweight font loader for Nuxt projects
- and more…
- Clone this repo to your working directory:
$ git clone https://github.com/ivodolenc/nuxt-locomotive.git <project-name>
- Move to the project directory:
$ cd <project-name>
- Install all dependencies:
$ yarn # or npm install
Start the local
$ yarn dev # or npm run dev
Nuxt.js will create a
dist/ directory with everything inside ready to be deployed on a static hosting service.
Generate your static application:
$ yarn generate # or npm run generate
Once your application is built you can use the
start command to see a production version of your application.
Serve the generated static application from a
$ yarn start # or npm run start
This is useful for final testing before deploying.
Nuxt Static Boilerplate → A well-organized Nuxt template for creating fast static applications.
Copyright (c) Locomotive
Nuxt + Locomotive
Copyright (c) Ivo Dolenc