Vue Pixel Art
Vue Pixel Art is an easy way to draw your Pixel Arts and get the CSS code generated from it.
- Click on a square to paint. If it is already painted, that square will be transparent again.
- Hold mouse down and drag your mouse everywhere in the grid to paint. This will not erase any square, just paint.
- Size can't be greater than 100.
Fork the project and enter this commands in your terminal:
git clone https://github.com/YOUR_GITHUB_USERNAME/vue-pixel-art.git cd vue-pixel-art npm install npm run serve
The default port is 8080.
- [ ] Add E2E tests with Cypress.
- [ ] Add Unit tests with Jest.
- [ ] Add Redo/Undo.
- [X] Add mouse drag and paint.
- [X] Add Vuejs pixel logo on README and favicon.ico.
- [X] Deploy.