Guess the 4-digit Number
Guess the 4-digit number is a simple game where the player has to guess a secret 4-digit number with unique digits from 1 to 9. The player has 10 attempts to guess the correct number.
How to Play
- Enter a 4-digit number with unique digits from 1 to 9.
- Press “Enter” or click the “Send” button to make a guess.
- The game will show the number of “Goods” and “Corrects” for each guess.
- “Goods” are the number of digits in the guess that are in the secret number but in a different position.
- “Corrects” are the number of digits in the guess that are in the correct position.
- Keep making guesses until you find the secret number or run out of attempts.
You can play the game here.
- 4-digit secret number with unique digits
- 10 attempts to guess the secret number
- Hints in the form of “Goods” and “Corrects”
- Responsive design for mobile and desktop
This project is open-source and available under the MIT License.