Tonbun is a desktop app for reading and downloading manga. With clean distraction-free design and no clutter. Build with Rust, Tauri, Vue.js, and MangaDex API.
The app is still in early development and might be unstable. Feel free to contribute and make issues. If you have questions or suggestions, message me on Discord
KPidS#3754 or on Telegram @KPidS.
Search and download mangas
Powered by MangaDex API
Reorder mangas in the library
So that the ones you are reading now are at the top
Read manga through a build-in reader
The app will remember the chapter and page when you stop reading
- Add manga from a local source. If the manga your looking for isn’t on MangaDex, you can use HakuNeko to download it instead.
- Fullscreen and windowed modes (F11), preserved window size.
- Support for English and Russian languages for mangas you download.
- Integration with Anilist and MyAnimeList to track progress.
- Discord Rich Presence.
- Support for long strip format.
- Support for multiple connectors, like in HakuNeko.
- Credits for scanlation group from MangaDex.
- More languages.
- More reader settings. The reader is janky right now.
- Change the manga folder. Default is
- Download only a part of the chapters, not all.
- Check for new chapters and download them when they are available.
- Folders in the library for a more convenient organization.
- Read manga without downloading it.
- Mobile app with synchronized progress.