Image compression, optimization and conversion desktop app.
Optimus is a desktop image optimization application. It supports conversion and compression between WebP, JPEG, and PNG image formats.
- Convert to and from JPEG, PNG, and WebP formats.
- Compress JPEG, PNG (lossy), and WebP (lossy and lossless) formats.
- Resize images to various sizes in a single batch operation.
- View simple stats on session and all-time use.
Download the latest version from the releases page.
Optimus is available for Windows, macOS, and Linux.
scoop install https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Splode/optimus/main/optimus.json
Take the following steps to develop locally:
- Clone the repo
- Install Wails
- Install go and npm dependencies
MIT © 2020 Christopher Murphy