Formerly known by Vuetify Admin Dashboard
- logout button is in user menu in app bar
A Crud Admin Dash made from Vue, Vuex, Vue-Router and Vuetify. Features working Notification system, Login system, JWT system, Store, Data tables
Few things on the roadmap
- user roles
- user page api’s
- more prepackaged components
- pro version(if I get to it)
- this will always be free
- more features and support
- dynamic inline edit
- Cool new login screen
- Install Nodejs from Nodejs Official Page
- Install @Vue/cli 4 globally
- clone repo
- & navigate to the folder you cloned the repo to
- Open your terminal(CMD/Power Shell etc) to project root( or use Shift + right-click in the folder on windows)
- at project root (/M-Dashboard) run one of the following commands in the terminal depending on which you use:
npm install, or
yarn installif you use Yarn
npm run dev --openor
yarn serve --opento start a local development server or use Vue UI
- A new tab will be opened in your browser or click the url in the terminal
- You can use Reqres to test logging in/out, or for data tables api(its already hooked up)
After installing the dependencies you can also run additional tasks such as these fun ones:
npm/yarn run buildto build your app for production
npm/yarn run lintto run linting.
Checkout the Issues tab to see if any have been reported or closed.
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of the M-Dashboard and installed corerct versions of the dependcies with NPM/YARN.
- Provide reproducible steps on how to recreate the issue, this can speed things up & will help a lot.
- Some issues may be browser specific, so specifying in what browser you encountered the issue might help.
- Provide screenshots if you are trying to point out an visual bug
You can send us a tweet if you need faster minorish assistance, otherwise create an issue on here.