Makes Klipper more accessible by adding a lightweight, responsive web user interface, centred around an intuitive and consistent design philosophy.
Visit docs.mainsail.xyz/setup to get started with Mainsail.
- Responsive Web Interface: Optimized for desktops, tablets and mobile devices
- Printer Farm: Supports multiple 3D printers
- Localization: Choose between 12 different languages
- File Manager: Delete, rename and upload your G-Code and config files
- File Editor: Edit G-Code and config files with syntax highlighting in your browser
- Print History: See your previous prints and their status
- Statistics: View how much time your printer has been in use and the number of jobs that have succeeded or failed
- Job Queue: Queue multiple jobs and add them directly from your slicer
- Temperature Presets: Manage different temperature presets for easy preheating
- Bed Mesh Visualisation: View your bed using a 3D mesh graph
- G-Code Viewer: View a 3D render of your print and follow the progress
- Multi-Webcam Support: View your print from different angles with multiple webcams
- Timelapse Integration: Automatically record a timelapse of your print using moonraker-timelapse
- Power Control: Control power devices such as relays, TP-Link and Tasmota devices, and more
- Powerful Macro-Management: Manage your macros on a micro level
- Configurable Dashboard: Create your own personal dashboard
- Theming Support: Customizable user interface including logos, backgrounds, and custom CSS
- Additional Sensors: Add extra sensors to the temperature graph
- Exclude Objects: Exclude parts of your print (not officially supported by Klipper yet)
Help and Support
Do you need help or just want to talk? Join our active community on Discord!
Did you find a bug or did you thought of a feature? Please create an Issue in GitHub and let us know.
Mainsail is primarily developed and maintained by meteyou. To keep the project going he invests his free time, almost every day. To motivate him (☕🍺😜) there are several ways to support him:
Credit, sources and inspiration
- Kevin O’Connor for the awesome 3D printer firmware Klipper
- Eric Callahan (arksine) for Moonraker (Klipper API). Without Moonraker, Mainsail would not be possible.
- lixxbox for the Mainsail logo & Docs
- Vuetify: Material Design Component Framework for Vue.js
Massive thanks to the whole Voron Design community. Without them such a project would not be possible.