Hello! This project is a VUE JS build and implemented state management using VUEX. State management wasnt needed
for this project, but for the sake of learning I implemented it.
The application uses conditional rendering and list rendering to render different components based on the state
of application. Animation are done using Animate.css library and Vue inbuilt classes for animation.
- Frontend Framework : VUE JS
- Design : Vanilla CSS, Animation.CSS
- State Management : VUEX
- API : Github API
- Must have made different components for different sections of page to avoid cluttering of data
- Different components wouldve organized the methods and computed properties
- SCSS wouldve reduced the repetition caused by vanila CSS
Compiles and hot-reloads for development
npm run serve
Compiles and minifies for production
npm run build