Website for Software Engineering at Home
A self hosted toolset for making content in the Software Engineering at Home organisation more accessible to internet users via mobile, and desktop devices.
Content for this website is sourced from the software-engineering-at-home/content repo.
To work with this project locally, you’ll need to check out the both the
content folders into the same directory, as per the software-engineering-at-home/ownership instructions.
- Markdown driven website
- Interactive Vue components as first class citizen
- Auto-generated sidebar based on nested folder structure
- New components can be developed anywhere in the site root; and embedded into Markdown
- Hosted via GitHub pages
- Deployed automatically via GitHub Actions
When setup correctly (see below); you should be able to access this site on:
- Hot-reloading provided by Vuepress
- Mocha test framework included
- Linting included as part of tests
- Testing on PRs via Github Actions
How to get started
- Follow the instructions over at software-engineering-at-home/ownership
npm installfrom the
You should now be able to view the site locally through your web browser.
The hosted vuesite packages together:
Whilst the build tools require:
Which come with their own terms and conditions.