🐉 Wireguard Insights
A self-hosted Wireguard administration tool that can be accessed through HTTP API or a Web-based portal for managing Wireguard server and clients.
This HTTP portal uses
wg command under the hood to make changes to the wireguard servser and its peers.
- 🔐 Secure authentication
- 📊 Real-time Wireguard systemctl status, Google and CloudFlare ping, server resources statistics
- 💾 Create, read, update and delete clients
- 🔌 Real-time client connection status and statistics
- ✅ Compatible with the widely used
- 📄 Serving client configuration in file and QR code format
- 🎒 Backup methods for Wireguard server configuration
make sure you have wiregaurd installed on your machine.
wg-insights/server on the same server you have Wireguard running, then run the
wg-insights/client anywhere you want by passing the correct
VITE_HTTP_BASE_URL to it.
docker build -t wireguard-insights ./
cd client && pm2 start --name wg-insights/client pnpm -- prod
cd server && pm2 start --name wg-insights/server yarn -- start