Since GitHub does not offer a way to display all running workflows in an organization I hacked together this quick little page.
It uses the GitHub Webhooks for notifications and distributes them to all connected frontends.
What I want to extends this with:
- simple flat-file sqlite Database, for storing information about jobs so there is inital data.
- add normal workflows and not only jobs
- calculate some fun statistics about jobs for BI
- Maybe user-authentication some time
- Integrate GitHub Webhook Authentication with tokens
- Build docker-images and docker-compose file for easy peasy deployments
Pull requests are welcome. For major changes, please open an issue first to discuss what you would like to change.
Please make sure to update tests as appropriate.