A lightweight Nuxt template to write a Markdown driven website, based on Nuxt Content, TailwindCSS and Iconify.
- Create pages in Markdown in the
- Great SEO, meta tags are generated from Markdown files and customisable
- Light & Dark mode ready 🌔
- Navigation generation based on your pages
<Icon>component for easy icon usage, 100,000 icons from 100+ icon sets
- Code highlighting with Shiki
- Create Vue components and use them in your Markdown
- Deploy on any Node or Static hosting: GH Pages, Vercel, Netlify, Heroku, etc.
Take a look at content-wind.nuxt.dev for the complete documentation.
Make sure to install the dependencies:
# yarn yarn install # npm npm install # pnpm pnpm install --shamefully-hoist
Start the development server on http://localhost:3000
npm run dev
Build the application for production:
npm run build
Locally preview production build:
npm run preview
Checkout the deployment documentation for more information.