A simple opinionated Vue3 Starter Template with Vite.js.
This template should help get you started developing with Vue 3 and Typescript in Vite in a bliss.
- Vite ⚡️, Vue 3,
- ? Windi CSS
- ? Components auto importing
- i18n out of the box ??
- Easy to use svg icons based on Iconify ?
- Routing with Vue Router 4
- Deploy on Netlify
This repo brings few things pre-packed, so you don't need to install them manually everytime.
- Iconify - use icons from any icon sets ?Icônes
- VueUse - collection of useful composition APIs
- Vue I18n - Internationalization
- Component auto-import with
- i18n Ally - All in one i18n support
- Windi CSS Intellisense - IDE support for Windi CSS
- Iconify IntelliSense - Icon inline display and autocomplete
This will serve the app at http://localhost:3260
Builds the app for production to the
It correctly bundles Vue in production mode and optimizes the build for the best performance.
The build is minified and the filenames include the hashes.
Your app is ready to be deployed!
Recommended IDE Setup
Type Support For
.vue Imports in TS
Since TypeScript cannot handle type information for
.vue imports, they are shimmed to be a generic Vue component type by default. In most cases this is fine if you don't really care about component prop types outside of templates. However, if you wish to get actual prop types in
.vue imports (for example to get props validation when using manual
h(...) calls), you can use the following:
If Using Vetur
- Install and add
@vuedx/typescript-plugin-vueto the plugins section in
src/shims-vue.d.tsas it is no longer needed to provide module info to Typescript
- Open the VSCode command palette
- Search and run "Select TypeScript version" -> "Use workspace version"