Live demo (allowing only 3 conversations per hour.)
GPTeams is a third-party client based on OpenAI API, customized for ChatGPT, providing team collaboration features not covered in the official OpenAI ChatGPT website.
- Offers a completely free deployment solution, utilizing Firebase and Railway services for deployment with free quotas sufficient to meet the needs of small teams.
- Supports signing in with Google accounts, phone numbers, and email addresses.
- Provides an admin interface for managing users, including enabling/disabling users, deleting users, and more.
- System settings page, where you can configure system blacklists, whitelists, OpenAI API Key, and traffic restriction rules.
- Users can choose to sync a local session to the cloud (to be implemented).
- Users can share sessions with other members of the team (to be implemented).
There are two ways to deploy GPTeams officially: Railway and Docker. Please go to the Wiki for more information.
You can participate in discussions about new features and seek help from developers on Github Discussions.
Original chatgpt-web project Redon
MIT © Astra Surge