Vue Fretboard, web app based and continuation of notes-on-fretboard, is able to organize the studies on the superimpositions of scales and arpeggios fingerings by displaying vertically guitar fretboards. The production of guitar fretboards is derived from the precious library fretboard based on D3.js.Vue Fretboard is optimised to be responsive up to 550px so it can be used onsmartphones only with a "desktop" visualisation.
- [x] can display fingerings according to tuning, root, scales or arpeggios
- [x] labels with notes' names or degrees
- [x] can merge scale/arpeggios to have a graphical comparison of the notes in common and distint on each scale.
- [x] can play guitar notes via soundfont-player
- [x] responsive svg fretboards
- [x] draggable fretboards
- [x] Italian and English localisations
Subscribe to Vue.js Examples
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox