English Docs | 中文文档
A DDL⏳Countdown tools🔧 for a SUFE SIMEr to track down CS conference in tenure track lists, which can retrieve conference through CCF and TierLevel rank🎰. We provide a double search filtering system to derive THE conference you really cares about⏰.
If you find it useful for your reseach, plz collect❤️ the website, SHARE and STAR🌟 the project!
Sincerely hope everyone can publish the paper successfully🎉and derive significant research results!🍾
Conference schema file
The example yaml file of conference scripts:
- title: SIGIR description: International Conference on Research on Development in Information Retrieval sub: DBIR rank: A TierLevel: Second dblp: sigir confs: - year: 2021 id: sigir21 link: http://sigir.org/sigir2021/ timeline: - abstract_deadline: '2021-02-02 23:59:59' deadline: '2021-02-09 23:59:59' timezone: AoE date: July 11-15, 2021 place: Virtual - year: 2022 id: sigir22 link: https://sigir.org/sigir2022/ timeline: - abstract_deadline: '2022-01-21 23:59:59' deadline: '2022-01-28 23:59:59' timezone: AoE date: July 11-15, 2022 place: Madrid, Spain
Descriptions of all above scipts items.
Description of yaml items
title: Short name of conference in CAPITAL, i.e. SIGIR
descripition: Full name of conference, i.e. International Conference on Research on Development in Information Retrieval
sub: The conference category defines in tenure track lists, which is nearly similiar to CCF lists. i.e. DBIR. The detailed information can be found below.
rank: CCF level of the conferece. i.e. A
TierLevel: Tier Level in SUFE SIME of the conference i.e. Second Tier.
dblp: Suffix in dblp url, usually the lower-case of conf’s short name. i.e. https://dblp.uni-trier.de/db/conf/sigir
year: The holding year, i.e. 2022
id: conf name in lower-case&year, i.e. sigir22
link: Home page url of conference. i.e. https://sigir.org/sigir2022/
abstract_deadline*: Abstract deadline if applicable, not necessary. i.e. ‘2022-01-21 23:59:59’
deadline: Exact Deadline in the format of
TBD, i.e. ‘2022-01-28 23:59:59’
comment*: Comments of the conference if you need, not necessary. i.e. comment: The final round of paper submission.
timezone: Timezone of conference deadline. Only recognize UTC±X or AoE(UTC-12), all of the other timezones should transform to UTC type, such as EST=UTC-5.
date: The exact holding date of the conference, i.e. July 11-15, 2022
place: The holding place of the conference, i.e. Madrid, Spain/Virtual
Items without (*) marks is necessary in this conference yaml file.
The conference category table:
- Parallel and Distributed Computing > sub: PDC
- Computer Graphics and Multimedia > sub: CGM
- Theoretical Computer > sub: TC
- Artificial Intelligence > sub: AI
- Software Engineering > sub: SE
- Databases and information retrieval > sub: DBIR
- Network and Information Security > sub: NIS
Created by @SUFEHeisenberg with the help of @HuipingXie by now👨🏻💻.
It would be appreciated that introducing a girlfriend 👧 to @HuipingXie if you like the project!
If you are interesed in maintaining this project, contact me via my email👏.
Inspried by following excellent projects: