Word GPT Plus is a word add-in which integrates the chatGPT model into Microsoft Word. It allows you to generate text based on the text you have written in your document. You can use it to translate, summarize, polish or even write a whole document from zero.
- Utilize the GPT-3.5 API to generate text and support select models
- Built-in prompts for translation, summarization, polishing, and academic writing
- Support for multiple languages
- Custom prompts can be set and saved for future use
- Ability for users to set temperature and max tokens
- Proxy support
At first, clone this repo and install dependencies, the run the project.
git clone https://github.com/Kuingsmile/Word-GPT-Plus.git yarn yarn run serve
To get started with Word GPT Plus, you will need to sideload the add-in into Microsoft Word. Sideloading allows you to install and test add-ins that are not yet available on the Microsoft Store.
To sideload WordGPT, you will need to follow the instructions provided by Microsoft. You can find these instructions at the following link: sideload office add-ins
If you have a suggestion that would make this better, please fork the repo and create a pull request.
Show your support
Give a ⭐️ if this project helped you!