An open-source form builder. It’s an alternative to products like Typeform, JotForm, Tally etc.
- No-code form builder, with infinite number of fields & submissions
- Text inputs, Date inputs, URL inputs, Phone inputs, Email inputs, Checkboxes, Select and Multi-Select inputs, Number Inputs, Star-ratings, File uploads & more
- Embed anywhere (on your website, in your Notion page, etc)
- Email notifications (for both form owner & form respondents)
- Hidden fields
- Form passwords
- URL form pre-fill
- Slack integration
- Form logic
- Customize colors, add images or even some custom code
- Captcha form protection
- Form closing date
- Limit the number of submissions allowed
And much more!
Getting started with OpnForm
The easiest way to get started with OpnForm is with the official managed service in the Cloud.
It takes 1 minute to try out the builder for free. You’ll have high availability, backups, security, and maintenance all managed for you.
This section hasn’t been written yet, we need to work on this.
OpnForm is a standard web application built with:
You’re more than welcome to contribute to this project. We don’t have guidelines on this yet, but we will soon. In the meantime, feel free to ask any question here.
OpnForm is open-source under the GNU Affero General Public License Version 3 (AGPLv3) or any later version. You can find it here.