cryptoCoin – A digital wallet mockup for crypto coins.
cryptoCoin is a digital wallet mockup for crypto coins.
Built for educational purposes using Vue.js and vuex.
Currently the data stored in local storage with future plans to connect a backend using express and MongoDB.
The initial intention was to to built this project to only to learn the Vue.js framwork.
Later I have decided to also focus on the design aspect, and chose to go for the neon look and the shape of a cellphone display.
In order to give the look of a cellphone display the components and pages are all childrens of the Home component and that it the reason they are all placed inside the oval shape.
For the live data I used Binance.com websocket.
For the chart I used vue-chartjs (which retrieving data from the Binance websocket).
For the news I used Rapid api.
Main goals for cryptoCoin are:
- Adding more features to the app
- Serving more then one coin ( currently only bitcoin).
- Chart data filtered by type of coin.
- Adding live candle chart.
- Adding dashboard view.
- Keep working on the design (especially the logo)
- Adding the backend side of it using Node.js, express and MongoDB.
- Uploading it to Heroku.
- Openning screen with live data and live account balance.
- Openning screen with latest transactions.
- Send coins to recipients.
- Creating, editing and removing of recipients.
- Getting live data through line chart.
- Getting latest news about crypto coins.
- Vue.js with vuex.
How to clone?
git clone https://github.com/dkatorza/cryptocoin.git
Compiles and hot-reloads for development
npm run serve
Compiles and minifies for production
npm run build