Wikidata, who am I?
Guessing game using yes/no questions powered by Wikidata. Started during Ginger beer & cake event at 10th September 2021.
Currently the game has these fancy features:
- hidden selection of a secret from predefined list on page reload
- display predefined secrets as images
- user can enter a question by selecting a property and entering a value (directly search wikidata)
- user can enter a SPARQL query using the expert mode
- query is passed on to wikidata and the answer is displayed
- user can enter a guess to the solution field that searches wikidata and checks if the answer is correct
Nice to have
At next ginger beer and cake these could be implemented. ?
- allow users to enter new secrets (similar to skibbl.io)
- make image list of secrets optional
- give examples for properties and values
- make value depend on selected property
- enhance game mode
- competition mode: highscore list (fastest times/least guesses)
- multi-player mode
- create logo
- expert mode
- include query service with autocomplete
- prevent asking for name or id in expert mode ?
- vue js! with components for secrets, question, answer and guess
- layouts from wmde.github.io/wikit
- hosted directly on github
Compiles and hot-reloads for development
npm run serve
Compiles and minifies for production
npm run build
Lints and fixes files
npm run lint