Frontend Mentor – Interactive card details form solution
This is a solution to the Interactive card details form challenge on Frontend Mentor. Frontend Mentor challenges help you improve your coding skills by building realistic projects.
Note: Delete this note and update the table of contents based on what sections you keep.
Users should be able to:
- Fill in the form and see the card details update in real-time
- Receive error messages when the form is submitted if:
- Any input field is empty
- The card number, expiry date, or CVC fields are in the wrong format
- View the optimal layout depending on their device’s screen size
- See hover, active, and focus states for interactive elements on the page
- Solution URL: https://www.frontendmentor.io/solutions/simey-credit-card-details-wO4nFeFU3Q
- Live Site URL: https://simey-credit-card.netlify.app/
- Semantic HTML5 markup
- CSS custom properties
- CSS Grid
- Mobile-first workflow
- VueJS (Vue3)
What I learned
I learned a bunch on re-usable Vue components. Validation (with Vuelidate) and using the Vue3 reactive API as a reactive Store.
- Website – simey.me
- Frontend Mentor – @simeydotme
- Twitter – @simeydotme
shout-out to @CharmaineHYM for allowing me to push her on her web-dev journey. Teaching/Mentoring others makes us better! Check her profile out on codepen or https://charmainehym.me/