Store specific tweets on the Arweave blockchain on demand.
Make sure to use the node version specified in
.nvmrc either by using tools like nvm, asdf or similar or by installing the corresponding node version manually.
npm install to install all dependencies.
To run the app locally, run
npm run dev.
To statically build the assets for production, run
npm run generate.
Tweets can be fetched by calling a lambda function on netlify by providing the tweet-id as a parameter:
If you want to run the lambda function locally, you need to start the netlify dev-environment by running
npm run netlify:dev instead of
npm run dev. Then, the function will be available here:
Keep in mind, that you need an
.env file with the
TWITTER_API_BAERER variable defined to get the function working locally.
To develop locally, you need to have the ArConnect browser extension installed with a fraction of arweave tokens in it to sign transactions. You can get the extension here: https://www.arconnect.io
The App ist automatically build and deployed on netlify:
- Download Google Webfont and bundle together with app
- add date field from tweet as transaction tag
- integrate https://github.com/textury/arlocal as local test-net for better dev-experience
- after getting tweet, check price for transaction and inform user
- if there is an error in “getAllTransaction” when checking after getting tweet, we need to inform user and disable store button
- implement PSC
- make data that is saved anonymous
Friday, 11.03.2022, 5h
Saturday, 12.03.2022, 8h
Sunday, 13.03.2022, 8h