This tool is designed to mimic Window’s Screen Styler, but its application in a browser context is uncertain. It can be used as a super customization tool for aesthetic purposes.
- ⚡️ Vue 3
- ⚡️ Vite
- ⚡️ UI Framework Vuetify 3
- ⚡️ TypeScript
- 📦 Component Auto Importing
- 🍍 Pinia
- 🍍 pinia-plugin-persist for state persisting
- ⚡️ Use icons from any icon sets in Iconify
- ☁️ Deploy on Netlify, zero-config
- ☁️ Responsive multi-platform adaptive
- ⚡️ Internationalization (i18n)
- ⚡️ Dark Light mode
- ⚡️ Themecolor change
- ⚡️ Vue3-perfect-scrollbar
Try it now!
https://github.com/yangjiakai/vuetify3-screenStyler.git cd vuetify3-screenStyler npm install npm run dev
regarding API requests, my example uses the unsplash API.
You need to go to the unsplash developer platform and apply for your own
Then, create a new
VITE_UNSPLASH_ACCESS_KEY = your own Access Key