Are you exhausted from getting your google keep unorganized or even trying differents limited Kaban apps? Try an open-source experience for your problems!
- Client-based (everything is saved on your browser);
- Also can be server-based, so you can access your to-do list everywhere;
- Fully customizable (it's open-source);
- Vue powered;
- Main page:
- Creating a new task:
- Task view:
Download (or clone) the source code;
Run the following script on the downloaded folder:
npm run install
Running the app
- For development run:
npm run serve;
- For production mode or general cases uses run:
npm run build;
- You can use the app on itself site: soon.
vue.config.js is set to be deployed on
/todolist/, you can delete this file or you may edit.
- [ ] File import/export;
- [ ] Search feature;
- [ ] Calendar system;
- [ ] Theming system;
- [ ] Create general settings (e. g.: items per page, etc...);
- [ ] Extensios api.
Subscribe to Vue.js Examples
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox