Single-page application (SPA) built with Vue.js. It's is a very simple kind of CMS (content management system) allowing to manage posts (articles) with images.
This is the frontend only. The backend is a separate project called DockerRails, created with Ruby on Rails and responding as an JSON API.
- Project scaffolding with Vue Cli
- Routing with Vue Router
- State management for authentication with Vuex
- Package building with Webpack and Yarn
- Styling with Bulma, Buefy and FontAwesome
- API calls with Axios
- Deployment with Nginx and Docker
- User authentication using JSON Web Token (JWT)
- Infinitive scrolling using Vue-infinite-loading
- Auto refresh via ActionCable
- Searching with Buefy Autocomplete
- Content editing with the WYSIWYG editor Pell
- Image gallery with Silentbox
- Uploading images directly to Amazon S3 (presigned by the backend)