This project has been designed in the context of the SmartGovLez project, in order to easily handle model inputs and outputs.
It allows the user to perform two main actions :
- Lez tab (input process) :
- Design LEZ perimeter
- Customize CritAir permissions
- Export designed LEZ to a .json file
- Import a previously designed LEZ
- Viewer tab (output process) :
- Import SmartGovLez outputs (establishments and tiles)
- Dynamic establishments and tiles interactions
- Generate pollution maps by pollutants
- Customize visualization parameters
Examples of input / output files can be found in the examples folder
Those files are used by the Load Example buttons of the LEZ and Emissions tabs.
The provided example has the following characteristics:
- establisments :
- 1371 establishments in the area of Lyon
- 100 rounds among those establishments
- lez :
- perimeter : load the example to check the perimeter
- allowed Crit'Airs : 1, 2, 3
- tile size : 1km
- process (SmartGovLez) : EURO1 vehicles have been considered, and those concerned by the LEZ (because they needed to deliver an establishment in the LEZ) have been replaced by EURO6 vehicles.
Colors are computed according to the current pollution peeks, i.e. the maximum pollution values for each pollutant on the current tile map, so that the tile with the pollution peeks will have the maximum pollution hue color, and a tile without pollution will have the minimum pollution hue color.
However, if we need to compare results (above all, with / without lez), we should be able to import pollution peeks from one map to another. To do so, each time a map is loaded (from the example or from your local file), pollution peeks are recorded in the following select box so that you can use them for any other map :
For example, if you load the without LEZ example and then the with LEZ example, make sure that, while you are looking at the with LEZ examples, that the no_lez_tiles.json peeks are selected in order to actually compare the with LEZ scenario to the without LEZ scenario.
Vue project setup
This project is a Vue CLI project. The following commands are available from the root of the project to compile sources. (make sure
npm is installed)
Compiles and hot-reloads for development
npm run serve
Compiles and minifies for production
npm run build
Run your tests
npm run test
Lints and fixes files
npm run lint