1922 Message recorder
Too lazy to scan QRcode on those locations which often to go
Note: the desktop browser CAN’T send message(because it is not mobile phone).
- use mobile phone to get better experience.
- Open it, and click button to send message to 1922
- Input it, create your data
- Search it, search your record data
- Edit it, customize your personal location
- Delete it, customize your personal location
- Clear it, clear your old data and start create new data
This a side project base on
Vitesse lite version
I try to develop this project with Vitesse, it was awesome.
Read more about Vitesse
Lightweight version of Vitesse
English | 简体中文
🎨 UnoCSS – The instant on-demand atomic CSS engine.
😃 Use icons from any icon sets in Pure CSS
🔥 Use the new
✅ Use Vitest for unit and components testing
🦾 TypeScript, of course
☁️ Deploy on Netlify, zero-config
See Vitesse for full featureset.
Dropped Features from Vitesse
i18n Layouts SSG PWA Markdown
- UnoCSS – The instant on-demand atomic CSS engine.
- Iconify – use icons from any icon sets 🔍Icônes
- Pure CSS Icons via UnoCSS
- Vue Router
vite-plugin-pages– file system based routing
unplugin-auto-import– Directly use Vue Composition API and others without importing
unplugin-vue-components– components auto import
- VueUse – collection of useful composition APIs
Try it now!
Create a repo from this template on GitHub.
Clone to local
If you prefer to do it manually with the cleaner git history
npx degit antfu/vitesse-lite my-vitesse-app cd my-vitesse-app pnpm i # If you don't have pnpm installed, run: npm install -g pnpm