AudioBookshelf is a self-hosted audiobook server for managing and playing your audiobooks.
Currently in Beta - Free & open source Android/iOS app is in development
Folder Structures Supported:
/Title/... /Author/Title/... /Author/Series/Title/... Title can start with the publish year like so: /1989 - Awesome Book/...
There is still a lot to do:
- Adding new audiobooks require pressing Scan button again (on settings page)
- Matching is still manual - should auto-match when exact title and author with cover image is found
- Support different views to see more details of each audiobook
- Add ability to add/manage additional accounts with varying access levels
- Then comes the mobile app..
Built to run in Docker for now (also on Unraid server Community Apps)
docker run -d -p 1337:80 -v /audiobooks:/audiobooks -v /config:/config -v /metadata:/metadata --name audiobookshelf --rm advplyr/audiobookshelf
Feel free to help out