SolLinked is a decentralised application (dApp) that makes it simple to submit your achievements on the Solana Blockchain. It supports two wallets, each of which offers a simple way to complete a transaction. You can easily post and update your achievement on SolLinked. It provides three sections i.e. Title, Content and Tag to describe our achievement.
Note: Currently the dApp in deployed on Devnet and Vercel.
What it does :
- Users may log in to the app by connecting their wallet.
- Only logged-in users will be allowed to create a post with up to 300 characters of content, 50 characters of title, and 20 characters of tag.
- Users will be able to read tweets even if they are not signed in.
- Topics may also be searched using tags, and users can be found by their wallet ID.
- In the Profile area, you may also see your own posts.
Before installation, please make sure you have already installed the following tools:
some other optional prerequisites if you are interested in contributing.
🛠️ Installation Steps
- Fork the project
- Clone the project
- Create a new branch
git checkout -b new-feature
- One can find smart contract in the
- Make your changes and build the program by running
- Once built, connect to any cluster and run the deploy command which you got at the end of build command or just run
- Add the IDL created to the app folder by running the command
anchor run copy-idl
- Once all the appropriate changes are done in the files
git add .
- Add changes to reflect the changes made
git commit -m 'commit message'
- Push to the branch
- Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
Bug / Feature Request
If you find a bug in the dApp/website, kindly open an issue here by including a proper description about the bug and the expected result. Similarly, I would be glad to hear about new features to add in the project, kindly follow same procedure for it too.
SolLinked is licensed under the MIT License – see the
LICENSE file for more information.
Do ⭐️ the project if you like it 🙂