A tool to help you create and manage your adventures, characters, and enemies with the help of GPT-3.
- Adventure Builder: Generate unique and exciting adventure ideas.
- NPC Generator: Generate detailed and compelling characters.
- Enemy Generator: Generate terrifying and challenging enemies.
- Campaign Manager: Keep track of your campaigns and adventures.
- Map Generator: Create detailed and immersive maps.
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes.
- Python 3.1x
- Clone the repository
git clone https://github.com/laudanum123/fantasy_fabricator.git
- Install the dependencies
./frontend/ npm install
pip install requirements.txt
- Create API-File with your OpenAI API-Key
#./backend/api_key.py API_KEY = 'YOUR-OPENAI-API-KEY' # Make sure to add this file to .gitignore if you plan on contributing
- Start the development server
./frontend/ npm run serve
- Open http://localhost:8080 in your browser to see the application.
- Bootstrap – CSS Framework
Please fork the repo and create a pull request if you want to contribute
Authors Laudanum – Initial work – laudanum123