A vue 3 calendar component for displaying dates and events listings.
This is the 14th project under my 50 projects with vue learning journey not minding the fact that i have used this component in building up a live web app. Your contributions and critiques are highly welcome here as that would be a means for me to get better.
Here are a working live demo :
Currently it is responsive on mobile and desktop screens.
Want to contribute? Great!
To fix a bug or enhance an existing module, follow these steps:
- Fork the repo
- Create a new branch from the branch you wish to improve, with a suffix of ‘-project14’, to your desired name (
git checkout -b improve-modal-feature-project14)
- Make the appropriate changes in the files
- Add changes to reflect the changes made
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Improved modal feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin improve-modal-feature-project14)
- Create a Pull Request
If you find a bug, kindly open an issue here by describing the error faced with
- Tailwind CSS – A utility-first CSS framework packed with classes like flex, pt-4, text-center and rotate-90 that can be composed to build any design, directly in your markup.
- Pinia – The Vue Store that you will enjoy using.
- Popper js – TOOLTIP & POPOVER POSITIONING ENGINE.
- Vue Datepicker – The most complete datepicker solution for Vue 3.
MIT © Charles Paul